Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Art Reflection

6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I felt like I was an artist and I was proud of myself. 

What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
the best thing to do it was the shapes and the stars and I had to work for ever. 

What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
I don not like the vivi doing because it was not cool. 



How can I do my art better next time?
next time I will think in my Imagination and the next time I will do better.


What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
the interesting thing in the world it was the best thing was vividering 

What did I learn most about?
I like to learn because if I don't learn I will be a good boy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment