Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

To mrs Tele’a,



Dear Mrs Tele’a,





hi my name is Lee and my dad is Samoa and i am 11 years old and my mum is Maori every summer me and my fam go out to lunch and spend time together as a family








Paragraph 2: like to play sport my fav sport to play is rugby because i can score lot of tries and tackle kid my other fav sport is volleyball and because we can spike it and soccer








Paragraph 3: What do you like at school my goals for 2020 are to look after my Chromebook and to look after my teacher.










Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do? How can Mrs Tele’a support you this year?


I really like it when you help me with my work and that is it









Is there anything else you would like Mrs Tele’a to know about you?





I like to eat panikeke and coconut oil and kokolasa

2 comments:

  1. Hy lee i realy liked your letter it looks great i hope you have a great time with your family again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, - Lovely goals that you have for yourself for your first year of intermediate. Looking after your Chromebook will help you with your learning as well as teach you how to care for precious things. As for precious things - that is your teacher. Mrs Tele'a is one of the greatest and so aren't you lucky to get to look after her all year.
    Well done Lee.

    ReplyDelete